Car crash injures Concordia teen
A one-vehicle crash near Glasco sent a Concordia teen to the hospital Monday evening.
According to the Kansas Highway Patrol, a vehicle driven by Michaela Hyman, 17, Concordia, was traveling southbound at approximately 7:35 p.m. on 40th Road – three miles northwest of Glasco – when she lost control on a curve and the vehicle rolled.
Concordia EMS responded to the scene and had to extricate Hyman from the vehicle. She was airlifted from the scene and taken to Via Christi Hospital in Wichita.
Hyman was wearing her seatbelt at the time of the crash.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013