CCHC hires interim CEO
The Cloud County Health Center board of trustees has announced the hiring of Rita Buurman as interim CEO.
Buurman is a registered nurse who spent 30 years of her career as the CEO of the Sabetha Community Hospital, Inc. in Sabetha, and retired in 2008.
Since retiring, Buurman has served as the interim CEO at Kinsley and Stafford.
“Rita has shown her ability to successfully run a health care facility while leading the search for a permanent CEO candidate,” board of trustees chairman Monte Wentz said, “Rita brings to Cloud County Health Center a commitment and enthusiasm for rural health care that we believe will be contagious within the facility and the community.”
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 12-13-13 - Dec. 13, 2013
- Courthouse 12-12-13 - Dec. 12, 2013
- For the record 12-11-13 - Dec. 11, 2013
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013