CCHC signs contract with Dr. Daniel Garlow
The Cloud County Health Center administration announces the signing of a contract with Dr. Daniel Garlow to provide family practice and obstetrics at the Family Care Center beginning on Aug. 11.
Dr. Garlow is a family practice physician who is currently completing his final year in the Smoky Hills Residency Program in Salina.
A Concordia native, Dr. Garlow graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine. Upon completion of medical school he began a three-year residency program in Salina.
Dr. Garlow and his wife, Bailey have a six-month-old daughter, Cora.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013