Christmas lighting winners announced
Gary and Betty Blochlinger, 504 Willow, were the first place winners in the Concordia Christmas Lighting Contest. They received a $100 Chamber of Commerce gift certificate. Placing second and receiving a $75 gift certificate were Rickey and Bobbie McWhorter, 1122 Willow.
Winning the Kids' Pick and $50 gift certificate were Shawn and Judy Starr, 908 E. 7th.
Winners from the kids' ballot drawing were Azia Pryor, second grade; and Karlee Wahlmeier, fifth grade. They each received a $10 Chamber gift certificate.
Receiving Honorable Mention were Jeremy and Penny Arnold, 630 E. 15th; David and Elizabeth Gomez, 529 W. 6th; and Butch and Cecilia Thrash, 528 E. 6th.
Heavy's Barbecue received the Christmas Spirit Award.
Judging the contest were members of the Belleville Main Street program. The contest is sponsored by the Women's Division of the Concordia Area Chamber of Commerce.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-12-13 - Dec. 12, 2013
- For the record 12-11-13 - Dec. 11, 2013
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013