CHS changing building name
Concordia High School will be changing the name of the Vocational Building to the Technical Education Center.
The changing of the name of the building is because of changes in the school’s entire vocational program.
“The state now follows the College and Career Ready program,” says Principal Quentin Breese, “and now the correct term is Technical Education Center.”
The Technical Education Center will not only house the CHS agriculture and construction programs, but also its Certified Nurse Aide and AWS welding certification programs.
Mark Headrick, Wildside Creative, put a new sign on the front of the building Wednesday morning.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013