Concordia man killed in accident
An 82-year-old man was killed in a two-vehicle crash north of Concordia Wednesday afternoon.
Cloud County Sheriff Brian Marks reported that Albert Kieffer, 82, Concordia, was eastbound on Union Road at approximately 2:45 p.m. Wednesday. Marks said Kieffer stopped at the stop sign at the intersection of Union Road and Highway 81, then pulled onto the highway, into the path of a northbound semi. Marks said Kieffer's vehicle ended up driving under the semi's trailer.
Kieffer was transported to Cloud County Health Center by Concordia EMS, where he was later pronounced dead.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014