County board approves paying invoice
Cloud County board of commissioners Monday unanimously approved paying an invoice, on behalf of the Public Building Commission to the City of Concordia for $6,366.60.
The board also approved a Joint Waterway Use Permit for Patricia Patterson in the northwest quarter 6-7-1 and the closing of the courthouse and county offices on Dec. 24 and 25.
In other business, Andy Asch, highway administrator, reported the bridge on Gold Road between 240th Road and 250th Road (Bridge No. 7126) has been closed temporarily for repairs.
The board acknowledged the resignation of Nathan LaBarge, Highway department employee, effective Nov. 1.
Diana Gering, Health administrator, and Ashley Noll, Area Agency on Aging, discussed the reimbursement for the Senior Care Act which the board will check into.
Adjournment was at 10:45 a.m.
Commissioners will meet as the official canvassing board for the 2012 general election Monday, Nov. 12.
The courthouse and county offices will be closed Monday, Nov. 12, in observance of Veterans Day.
Commissioners will attend the Kansas Association of Counties annual meeting Nov. 13-15 in Topeka.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013