County commission approves change orders
Cloud County board of commissioners Monday approved several change orders presented by Goldberg Group Architects-PC.
Other business included a phone call to Wyatt Hoch with Foulston Siefkin LLP Attorneys at Law of Wichita regarding the jail project and three executive sessions: 20 minutes, 15 minutes and 10 minutes, all to discuss attorney-client privilege and all of which included County Attorney Robert Walsh.
Diana Gering, Health administrator, reported the Medicare surveyors were here last week and found three small deficiencies on charts. She also discussed proposed legislation regarding the local Health Department.
Larry Eubanks, Emergency Preparedness director, discussed purchasing a storage building to be used for equipment storage at the Emergency Operations Center.
Ellen Anderson, JJA/Community Corrections director, discussed security plans for her office.
Commissioners recessed to join Andy Asch, highway administrator and view the bridge east of 190th Road on the county line.
In other business the board
•reviewed monthly expense reports for all departments
•discussed various items with Justin Murdock, Solid Waste director, who asked that people not salvage from the metal pile at the Transfer Station
•heard an update on services available through KCAMP from Larry Sharp
Commissioners attended the following meetings last week:
Gail Engle, North Central Regional Planning Commission dinner meeting in Lincoln, Jan. 21; Gary Caspers, Health Assessment meeting at Cloud County Health Center, Jan. 20; Johnita Crawford, Juvenile Detention meeting, Junction City, Jan. 22.
Adjournment was at 2:55 p.m.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-12-14 - Mar. 12, 2014
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014