Jesse T. Rall appeared Jan. 28 and was found Guilty of Unlawful Possession or Consumption of a Cereal Malt Beverage by a Minor. He was sentenced to the custody of the Cloud County Jail for 30 days and ordered to pay a fine of $200 and costs of the action, $96 by March 5. His sentence shall be suspended upon full payment of all costs and fine. Defendant shall reappear before the Court at 9 a.m., March 5, if all costs and fine are not paid in full. The Court directs the Division of Motor Vehicles to suspend Defendant's driving privileges pursuant to statute. The Court finds that Defendant may perform pre-approved community service work, at the rate of $6.00 per hour, to offset the costs of this action.
Defendant must pay $8.50 for a community service work insurance fee prior to the performance of any work.
Scott Lee Smith appeared Jan. 27. The Court finds that Defendant had Violated the Terms and Conditions of his Probation and the same shall be revoked. He was remanded to the Cloud County Jail to serve a sanction of 30 days. Upon service of that sanction, the Court finds that Defendant's Probation shall be Terminated as Unsuccessful. The Court finds that Defendant's unpaid Court balance shall be referred to the Court Trustee for collection. The Court specifically finds that the Defendant was ordered to pay restitution to Steve Dailey and was jointly and severally liable for the same with Co-Defendant, Derek Liby. The Court finds that Defendant Liby had paid all of the restitution, and that Smith's share of same shall be reimbursed to Liby.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-3-14 - Mar. 3, 2014