Defendant Colleen L. Fischer did not appear before the Court on Jan. 14. Thereupon, the Court finds that the Defendant has posted a cash bond in this matter. Defendant was found Guilty and convicted of Driving While License Suspended and Speeding, 81/65. For the driving while license suspended conviction she was ordered to pay a fine of $100 and costs of the action, $98. For the speeding infraction she was ordered to pay a fine of $81. The Court finds that Defendant's cash bond shall be applied to costs of the action.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013