Defendant Colleen L. Fischer did not appear before the Court on Jan. 14. Thereupon, the Court finds that the Defendant has posted a cash bond in this matter. Defendant was found Guilty and convicted of Driving While License Suspended and Speeding, 81/65. For the driving while license suspended conviction she was ordered to pay a fine of $100 and costs of the action, $98. For the speeding infraction she was ordered to pay a fine of $81. The Court finds that Defendant's cash bond shall be applied to costs of the action.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014