Oscar Armando Gomez appeared Jan. 23 and was found Guilty and convicted of Speeding, 92/70, and Driving While License Suspended. For the speeding charge he was ordered to pay a fine of $123 and costs of the action, $98. For driving while license suspended, he was sentenced to 30 days in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay a fine of $100. Defendant's sentence shall be suspended on the condition that all fine and costs are paid in full by Feb. 27.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Petition to extend transfer station hours presented to board - Jun. 18, 2013
- For the record 6-18-13 - Jun. 18, 2013
- Design day scheduled for City Park project - Jun. 14, 2013
- Courthouse 6-14-13 - Jun. 14, 2013
- For the record 6-14-13 - Jun. 14, 2013
- Nominations sought for county committees - Jun. 14, 2013
- Champlin to participate in national competition - Jun. 14, 2013
- For the record 6-13-13 - Jun. 14, 2013
- Russell man injured in motorcycle crash - Jun. 14, 2013
- USD 333 board discusses facilities issues - Jun. 11, 2013
- For the record 6-11-13 - Jun. 11, 2013
- Department heads meet with commission - Jun. 11, 2013