Seth Eugene Hiatt appeared Jan. 27 and was found Guilty and convicted of Possession of a Hallucinogenic Drug, Marijuana. He was sentenced to 12 months in Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay costs of the action, $158, a fine of $100, an alcohol/drug testing fee of $40, a probation supervision fee of $60, and all other assessed fees. Defendant was given credit for time served. His sentence was suspended with Defendant being placed on supervised probation with Court Services for 12 months following specific terms and conditions. The Court further finds that Defendant may perform community service work to offset the costs and fees imposed in this matter, at the rate of $6.00 per hour. Defendant shall pay a community service work insurance fee of $8.50 prior to the performance of any community service work.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014