Russell T. Britt appeared Jan. 3 and was found Guilty and convicted of Disorderly Conduct. He was sentenced to 30 days in the Cloud County Jail. Costs of the action were waived. His sentence was suspended with Defendant being placed on unsupervised probation for six months following specific terms and conditions.
Daniel Travis Steele appeared Jan. 7 and was found Guilty and convicted of Criminal Damage to Property. He was sentenced to six months in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay costs of the action, $160. His sentence shall be served concurrent to the sentence imposed in Cloud County Case No. 12-CR-138.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014