Russell T. Britt appeared Jan. 3 and was found Guilty and convicted of Disorderly Conduct. He was sentenced to 30 days in the Cloud County Jail. Costs of the action were waived. His sentence was suspended with Defendant being placed on unsupervised probation for six months following specific terms and conditions.
Daniel Travis Steele appeared Jan. 7 and was found Guilty and convicted of Criminal Damage to Property. He was sentenced to six months in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay costs of the action, $160. His sentence shall be served concurrent to the sentence imposed in Cloud County Case No. 12-CR-138.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013
- For the record 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013
- Courthouse 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013