Seth P. Murphy appeared Oct. 9 and was found Guilty and convicted of Domestic Battery. He was sentenced to six months in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay the costs of the action, $160, a fine of $200, an alcohol/drug testing fee of $40, a probation supervision fee of $60 and all other assessed fees. His sentence was suspended and Defendant was placed on supervised probation with Court Services for six months with specific terms and conditions.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Memorial wall will honor Cloud County veterans killed at war - May. 21, 2013
- Commission approves paying invoices - May. 21, 2013
- For the record 5-20-13 - May. 21, 2013
- Courthouse 5-16-13 - May. 16, 2013
- For the record 5-15-13 - May. 15, 2013