Seth P. Murphy appeared Oct. 9 and was found Guilty and convicted of Domestic Battery. He was sentenced to six months in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay the costs of the action, $160, a fine of $200, an alcohol/drug testing fee of $40, a probation supervision fee of $60 and all other assessed fees. His sentence was suspended and Defendant was placed on supervised probation with Court Services for six months with specific terms and conditions.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013
- For the record 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013
- Courthouse 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013