Seth P. Murphy appeared Oct. 9 and was found Guilty and convicted of Domestic Battery. He was sentenced to six months in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay the costs of the action, $160, a fine of $200, an alcohol/drug testing fee of $40, a probation supervision fee of $60 and all other assessed fees. His sentence was suspended and Defendant was placed on supervised probation with Court Services for six months with specific terms and conditions.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-3-14 - Mar. 3, 2014
- Courtrhouse 2-28-14 - Feb. 28, 2014
- For the record 2-28-14 - Feb. 28, 2014
- USD 333 one of two districts granted innovative status - Feb. 27, 2014
- For the record 2-27-14 - Feb. 27, 2014