Johnathan R. Beyard appeared Oct. 16 and was found Guilty and convicted of Driving While License Suspended and Speeding, 82/70. For driving while license suspended he was ordered to pay a fine of $100 and costs of the action in the sum of $96 forthwith. For speeding 82/70 he was ordered to pay a fine of $57. Defendant's cash bond will be applied to costs of the action.
Justin Dean Persell appeared Oct. 11 and was convicted of Sexual Battery. He was sentenced to 12 months in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay costs of the action, $158, a probation supervision fee of $60 and all other assessed fees. His sentence was suspended with Defendant being placed on supervised probation with Court Services for 12 months following specific terms and conditions.
Abraham R. Mohler Jr. appeared Oct. 17 and was found Guilty and convicted of No Liability Insurance. He was ordered to pay a fine of $300 and costs of the action, $96. Defendant shall reappear before the Court Nov. 27 at 9 a.m. if all costs and fine are not paid in full.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013