Angela T. Van Allen appeared Oct. 8 and was found Guilty and convicted of Disorderly Conduct. She was ordered to pay the costs of this action, $158, and a fine of $100 forthwith. Defendant's bond was released, and the surety, if any, discharged.
Austin J. Virus appeared Oct. 8 and was found Guilty and convicted of No Liability Insurance. He was sentenced to 30 days in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay a fine of $300 and costs of the action, $96 by Nov. 27. Defendant's sentence was suspended on the condition that all fines and costs are paid in full by Nov. 27.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013