Lloyd Russell Haswell appeared Nov. 13 and was convicted of two violations of theft. He was sentenced to 12 months in the Cloud County Jail for each violation and ordered to pay the costs of this action, $160, restitution to Michael Cook in the sum of $500, a probation supervision fee of $60 and all other assessed fees. His attorney fees were waived. His sentence was suspended with the defendant being placed on supervised probation with Court Services for 12 months following specific terms and conditions.
Joshua N. Davies appeared Nov. 14 and was found Guilty and convicted of Unlawful Possession or Consumption of a Cereal Malt Beverage by a Minor. He was sentenced to the custody of the Cloud County Jail for 30 days and ordered to pay a fine of $200 and costs of the action, $98 by Dec. 12. His sentence shall be suspended upon full payment of all costs and fine. Defendant was given credit for time previously served. The Court directs the Division of Motor Vehicles to suspend Defendant's driving privileges pursuant to statute.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-3-14 - Mar. 3, 2014
- Courtrhouse 2-28-14 - Feb. 28, 2014
- For the record 2-28-14 - Feb. 28, 2014