Shawn Michael Reed appeared Nov. 2 and was found Guilty and convicted of Criminal Trespass. He was sentenced to 30 days in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay a fine of $100 and costs of the action, $160. His sentence was suspended on the condition that all fines and costs are paid by Dec. 3.
Casey Owen Dailey appeared Oct. 31 and was found Guilty of Failure to Stop at a Stop Sign and Refusal of a Preliminary Breath Test. For the failure to stop charge he was ordered to pay a fine of $75 and costs of the action, $98. For refusal to take a preliminary breath test he was ordered to a pay a fine of $105 and Crimestoppers fee of $100.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013