Shawn Michael Reed appeared Nov. 2 and was found Guilty and convicted of Criminal Trespass. He was sentenced to 30 days in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay a fine of $100 and costs of the action, $160. His sentence was suspended on the condition that all fines and costs are paid by Dec. 3.
Casey Owen Dailey appeared Oct. 31 and was found Guilty of Failure to Stop at a Stop Sign and Refusal of a Preliminary Breath Test. For the failure to stop charge he was ordered to pay a fine of $75 and costs of the action, $98. For refusal to take a preliminary breath test he was ordered to a pay a fine of $105 and Crimestoppers fee of $100.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 5-24-13 - May. 24, 2013
- For the record 5-24-13 - May. 24, 2013
- CCCC hosts intergovernmental meeting - May. 23, 2013
- Alstom Power celebrates being accident free for 1000 days - May. 23, 2013
- CONCORDIA COMMUNITY PARK PROJECT LANDS ITS BIGGEST DONATION YET - May. 22, 2013
- Courthouse 5-22-13 - May. 22, 2013
- Memorial wall will honor Cloud County veterans killed at war - May. 21, 2013
- Commission approves paying invoices - May. 21, 2013
- For the record 5-20-13 - May. 21, 2013