Landon Lee Larson appeared Dec. 6 and was found Guilty and convicted of Battery. He was sentenced to six months in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay costs of the action, $160 by Feb. 4. His sentence shall be suspended with Defendant being placed on unsupervised probation for six months following specific terms and conditions.
Richard Padgett appeared Dec. 6 and was found Guilty and convicted of Driving on a Roadway Laned for Traffic. He was ordered to pay a fine of $100 and costs of the action, $98. Defendant shall reappear before the Court Jan. 10 at 9 a.m. if all costs and fine are not paid in full.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013