Eldon R. Robbins appeared Dec. 27 and was found Guilty and convicted of Harassment by Telecommunication Device. He was sentenced to 12 months in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay costs of the action, $158, a probation supervision fee of $60, a BIDS Administration fee of $100 and all other assessed fees. Defendant was given credit for time served. Defendant's sentence was suspended with Defendant being placed on supervised probation with Court Services for 12 months following specific terms and conditions, including his having no contact, directly or indirectly, through a third party, or by electronic means, with the victim, Simone Longsine.
Payton Cross appeared Dec. 19 and was found Guilty and convicted of Leaving the Scene of an Accident. He was sentenced to 30 days in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay a fine of $100 and costs of the action, $96. He also was convicted of No Tag and ordered to pay a fine of $50 and costs of the action, $96. Defendant's sentence shall be suspended on condition that all fines and costs are paid in full by Feb. 13, 2014.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014