Jacob D. Lull sentenced in Cloud County District Court Dec. 3 to 18 months with Kansas Department of Corrections for indecent solicitation of a child. He was also sentenced to 12 months with KDOC for attempted unlawful sexual relations between a teacher or school employee and a student – a felony. Both sentences, to run consecutively for a total of 30 months, were suspended. He was placed on probation for 24 months, as well as lifetime post-release supervision. If convicted of a felony at any point in his life, Lull will be sentenced to prison for life, with no chance of parole.
As terms of his probation, Lull is to have no contact with the victim, complete the sex offender program through the 12th Judicial District, and register for 25 years as a sexual offender. He was also ordered to pay court costs of $195, a correctional supervision fee of $120 and alcohol drug test fee of $48.50
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013