Jacob D. Lull sentenced in Cloud County District Court Dec. 3 to 18 months with Kansas Department of Corrections for indecent solicitation of a child. He was also sentenced to 12 months with KDOC for attempted unlawful sexual relations between a teacher or school employee and a student – a felony. Both sentences, to run consecutively for a total of 30 months, were suspended. He was placed on probation for 24 months, as well as lifetime post-release supervision. If convicted of a felony at any point in his life, Lull will be sentenced to prison for life, with no chance of parole.
As terms of his probation, Lull is to have no contact with the victim, complete the sex offender program through the 12th Judicial District, and register for 25 years as a sexual offender. He was also ordered to pay court costs of $195, a correctional supervision fee of $120 and alcohol drug test fee of $48.50
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- CONCORDIA COMMUNITY PARK PROJECT LANDS ITS BIGGEST DONATION YET - May. 22, 2013
- Courthouse 5-22-13 - May. 22, 2013
- Memorial wall will honor Cloud County veterans killed at war - May. 21, 2013
- Commission approves paying invoices - May. 21, 2013
- For the record 5-20-13 - May. 21, 2013
- Courthouse 5-16-13 - May. 16, 2013