Jonathon C. McDonald appeared Feb. 12 and was found Guilty and convicted of Transporting an Open Container. He was sentenced to 30 days in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay the costs of this action, $96 and a fine of $100. Defendant's sentence was suspended on condition that all costs and fine are paid in full by March 12. Defendant shall reappear before the Court at 9 a.m., March 12, if all costs and fine are not paid.
Mark T. Bietz appeared Feb. 13 and was found Guilty and convicted of Operating a Motor Vehicle Under the Influence of an Intoxicant, First Offense. He was sentenced to six months in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay costs of the action, $96, a fine of $500, a community corrections fee (DUI) fine of $250, an alcohol/drug testing fee of $40, a probation supervision fee of $60 and all other assessed fees. Defendant's sentence was suspended with the exception of a 48-hour term with Defendant being placed on supervised probation with Court Services for 12 months following specific terms and conditions.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014