Rochelle R. (Roberts) Liby appeared Feb. 20 and was found Guilty and convicted of Unlawful Hosting. She was sentenced to the custody of the Cloud County Jail for six months and ordered to pay a fine of $1,000 and costs of the action, $160 by April 24. Defendant's sentence shall be suspended upon full payment of all costs and fine.
Mitchell James Ranstead appeared Feb. 20 and was found Guilty and convicted of Disorderly Conduct and Unlawful Consumption of a Cereal Malt Beverage by a Minor. For the disorderly conduct violation he was sentenced to 30 days in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay costs of the action, $160 and a fine of $100. For the unlawful consumption violation he was sentenced to 30 days in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay costs of the action, $160 and a fine of $200 by April 24. The Court finds that the Defendant's sentences shall be served consecutively. The Court further finds that Defendant's sentences shall be suspended with the Defendant being placed on unsupervised probation for six months with specific terms and conditions.
The Court finds that Defendant's driving privileges shall be suspended pursuant to statute. The Clerk of the District Court shall transmit this conviction to the Division of Motor Vehicles.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013
- For the record 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013
- Courthouse 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013