Christen P. Shepherd appeared April 25. the Court found that she had violated the terms and conditions of her probation and that is should be revoked. Defendant was ordered to serve an additional sanction of 45 days and that her probation shall be terminated as unsuccessful. The unpaid balance in this case shall be referred to the Court trustee for collection. Defendant was remanded to the custody of the Cloud County Jail.
Robert J. Lawrie appeared April 25 and was found guilty and convicted of theft. He was sentenced to 12 months in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay costs of the action, $160, restitution to Liquor Outlet of $49.08 in one or more payments as established by the Court Service Officer through an income withholding order, an alcohol/drug testing fee of $40, attorney fees of $50, a probation supervision fee of $60 and all other assessed fees. His sentence was suspended with defendant being placed on supervised probation with Court Services for 12 months with specific terms and conditions.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014