Christen P. Shepherd appeared April 25. the Court found that she had violated the terms and conditions of her probation and that is should be revoked. Defendant was ordered to serve an additional sanction of 45 days and that her probation shall be terminated as unsuccessful. The unpaid balance in this case shall be referred to the Court trustee for collection. Defendant was remanded to the custody of the Cloud County Jail.
Robert J. Lawrie appeared April 25 and was found guilty and convicted of theft. He was sentenced to 12 months in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay costs of the action, $160, restitution to Liquor Outlet of $49.08 in one or more payments as established by the Court Service Officer through an income withholding order, an alcohol/drug testing fee of $40, attorney fees of $50, a probation supervision fee of $60 and all other assessed fees. His sentence was suspended with defendant being placed on supervised probation with Court Services for 12 months with specific terms and conditions.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013