Blair E. Wilen appeared July 9 and was found Guilty and convicted of Speeding, 77/65. He was ordered to pay a fine of $57 and costs of the action, $96. Defendant may perform community service work to offset part of the costs of the action and the fine. Defendant shall pay the sum of $8.50 as a community service work insurance fee prior to the performance of community service work. He also shall pay court costs surcharge of $22. Defendant shall reapppear before the Court at 9 a.m., Aug. 28, if all costs and fine are not paid in full or worked off by community service work.
Todd Zeigler appeared July 9 and was found Guilty and convicted of No Driver's License. He was ordered to pay costs of the action, $96, and a fine of $200 forthwith. Defendant's bond was released, and the surety, if any, discharged.
Steven H. Patton appeared July 9 and was found Guilty and convicted of Falsely Reporting a Crime. He was sentenced to six months in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay costs of the action, $158 and a fine of $200 forthwith. His sentence shall be suspended with Defendant being placed on unsupervised probation for six months following specific terms and conditions.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013