Christopher Jordan Walker appeared July 17 and was found Guilty and convicted of Possession of Controlled Substances and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia. For the possession of controlled substances charge he was sentenced to 12 months in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay costs of the action, $158, an alcohol/drug testing fee of $40, KBI lab fee of $400, a fine of $100, a probation supervision fee of $60, a BIDS Administrative fee of $100 and all other assessed fees. For the possession of drug paraphernalia charge he was sentenced to 12 months in the Cloud County Jail. His sentences were suspended with Defendant being placed on supervised probation with Court Services for a period of 12 months following specific terms and conditions.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013