Jennifer R. Robbins appeared July 22 and was found Guilty and convicted of Operating a Motor Vehicle Under the Influence of an Intoxicant, First Offense. She was sentenced to six months in the Cloud County Jail, ordered to pay costs of the action, $96, a fine of $500, a community corrections fee of $250, an alcohol/drug testing fee of $40, a probation supervision fee of $60 and all other assessed fees. Attorney fees were waived. Her sentence was suspended with the exception of a 48-hour term, with Defendant being placed on supervised probation with Court Services for 12 months following specific terms and conditions.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-12-13 - Dec. 12, 2013
- For the record 12-11-13 - Dec. 11, 2013
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013