Timothy Ray Huff appeared July 25 and was found Guilty and convicted of Interference with Law Enforcement. He was sentenced to six months in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay costs of the action, $158, an alcohol/drug testing fee of $40, a probation supervision fee of $60 and all other assessed fees. His sentence was suspended with Defendant being placed on supervised probation for six months following specific terms and conditions.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013
- For the record 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013
- Courthouse 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013