Kristine M. Langford, aka Kristine M. Breedlove appeared Sept. 11 and was found Guilty and convicted of Speeding and No Driver's License. For the speeding (79/70) charge, she was ordered to pay costs of the action, $98, and a fine of $45. For the no driver's license conviction she was ordered to pay a fine of $100. Defendant's cash bond shall be applied to the costs of the action.
Dennis Leon Bohnert appeared Sept. 12. Counsel for the State of Kansas orally moved to withdraw the motion to revoke probation. Defendant's probation was reinstated under the original terms and conditions.
Dennis Leon Bohnert appeared Sept. 12 and was found Guilty and convicted of Sexual Battery. The Court found that the crime for which the Defendant was convicted was sexually motivated and Defendant is subject to the Kansas Offender Registration Act. The Court advised Defendant of his duty to register, pursuant to K.S.A. 22-4901 et seq. and executed a Notice of Duty to Register and that Defendant shall register for a period of fifteen (15) years. He was sentenced to 12 months in the Cloud County Jail and ordered to pay costs of the action, $158, a probation supervison fee of $60 and all other assessed fees. His sentence was suspended with Defendant being placed on supervised probation with Court Services for 12 months following specific terms and conditions including that he not have any contact, directly or indirectly, or through a third party, with the victim, or Billy Snovelle, or any OCCK resident.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-3-14 - Mar. 3, 2014