Dr. Dorothy Breault to join hospital staff
Cloud County Health Center administration announced the signing of a contract with Dr. Dorothy Breault to provide family practice and obstetrical services at the Family Health Center starting in early September.
Dr. Breault is a family practice physician who has been practicing in Osborne since 2010.
A graduate of Cloud County Community College, Dr. Breault received her doctor of medicine degree from the University of Kansas School of Medicine in 2007. She completed her residency at the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Dr. Breault is married to Dustin Breault, a Concordia native.
Dustin has a bachelor’s degree in telecommunications. The couple have three daughters, Tierney, 6; Teagen, 3; and McKenzie, 17 months.
Appointments can be made late in August for patients to see Dr. Breault in September.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-12-13 - Dec. 12, 2013
- For the record 12-11-13 - Dec. 11, 2013
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013