For the record 1-10-13
Sheriff's Dept. Report
Arrest—Deputies arrested Blaze Crannell, Concordia, Jan. 7, on a Cloud County Warrant for Probation Violation. Crannell was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 8:14 a.m., Wednesday, Medic-5 responded to the 200 block of West 21st and transported an 89-year-old male to Cloud County Health Center.
At 8:57 a.m., Wednesday, Truck-1, Medic-5, Rescue-1 responded to a two vehicle accident on Highway 81 and transported one patient to Cloud County Health Center.
At 11:16 a.m., Wednesday, Medic-1 responded to Cloud County Health Center for long distance transfer of a male patient to Salina Regional Health Center.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-3-14 - Mar. 3, 2014
- Courtrhouse 2-28-14 - Feb. 28, 2014
- For the record 2-28-14 - Feb. 28, 2014
- USD 333 one of two districts granted innovative status - Feb. 27, 2014
- For the record 2-27-14 - Feb. 27, 2014