For the record 1-16-13
Police Dept. Report
Accidents—Officers investigated a two vehicle accident at approximately 10:15 a.m., Jan. 15, in the 600 block of West 13th Street involving vehicles driven by Grace Christians and Jay Johnson, both of Concordia. Minor damages were reported.
Officers investigated a two vehicle accident at 1:40 p.m., Jan. 15, in the 100 block of East 10th Street. Vehicles driven by Michelle Lemen, Lindsborg, and Bobby Goff, Concordia, were involved with minor damage reported.
Arrest—During a routine traffic stop at 4:30 p.m., Jan. 15, Officers arrested Megan E. Smith, 19, Concordia, at West 11th and State Street charging her with Driving While Suspended. Smith was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 4:55 a.m., Jan. 15, Medic-5 went to the 800 block of West 8th and transported an 86-year-old female to Cloud County Health Center.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013