For the record 1-16-14
Police Dept. Report
Arrests—Officers responded to the 400 block of West 7th at 11 pm., Jan. 15, for a noise complaint and upon investigation arrested Erin Terrell, 19, of Norton, Averie Gritten, 20, of Scandia, and Prairee Marlier 19, of Cawker City, charging all three with Minor in Consumption and Hosting. Also arrested on scene were Zachary Cook, 18, of Marysville, Dillon Mcconney, 20, of Norton and Calder Mcaffee, 19, of Winchester. They were charged with Minor in Consumption. All were cited and released.
Theft—Verletta Moon reported at 10:15 a.m., Jan.1 5, Theft of Items from the 100 block of East 6th. Investigation continues.
William Gieber, Concordia, reported at 10 a.m., Jan. 16, Theft of Property. Location is unknown. Investigation continues.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014