For the record 1-23-13
Police Dept. Report
Arrests—Officers arrested Robert T. Roche, 31, Jamestown, at approximately 4 p.m., Jan. 19, in the 1600 block of Lincoln Street on a Cloud County Warrant for Failure to Appear. Further investigation led to charges of Theft, Possession of Methamphetamine, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Criminal Use of an Explosive, Criminal Use of Weapons and Battery on Law Enforcement Officer. Roche was transported to Cloud County Corrections. Holley R. Brockelman, 29, Jamestown, also was arrested at that time and location on a Saline County Warrant for Failure to Appear. Brockelman received additional charges for Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession of Paraphernalia. Brockelman also was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Officers arrested Lisa Ann Helton, 34, Concordia, at 12:20 p.m., Jan. 22, in the 300 block of West 17th Street. Helton was transported to Cloud County Corrections on two Arrest and Detain Warrants.
Theft—Officers investigated a theft report at 8:45 a.m., Jan. 20, in the 800 block of Russ Street. Scott Fischer, Concordia reported the theft. Investigation continues.
Hit and run—Officers investigated a hit and run accident at 1:50 p.m., Jan. 22, in the 300 block of West 11th Street. A legally parked and unattended vehicle owned by Shirley L. Forshee, Concordia, was struck at that location. Investigation continues.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014