For the record 1-27-14
Police Dept. report
Arrests – Officers doing a traffic stop at 11:50 p.m., Jan. 24, in the 1200 block of Lincoln St., arrested and released Molly Correna Schmidt, 18, Glasco, charging her with administrative driving under the influence and minor in consumption. Also cited and released were Lexie Jane Gilbert, 18, and Shelby Lynn Fraser, 18, both of Concordia, and Koral Ann Plush, 19, Parkville, Mo., who were all charged with minor in consumption.
Officers conducting a traffic stop at 1:40 a.m., Jan. 26, at West 15th and State streets arrested Kortni K. Barnes, 18, Clifton, charging her with minor in possession. Barnes was cited and released.
Theft – Jason Brown, Concordia, reported that sometime after 6 p.m., Jan. 25, and before 8 a.m., Jan. 26, items were taken from his vehicle while it was parked in the 600 block of West 7th Street. Audrey Meadows, Concordia, also reported items taken from her vehicle during the same timeframe while it was parked in the 400 block of East 5th Street.
Damage to Property – Nathan Regnier, Concordia, reported damage to property at 2:20 p.m., Jan. 26. Damage occurred in the 100 block of East 5th Street sometime during the last couple of weeks.
At 5:11 a.m. Medic 5 went to Orscheln's parking lot for a 50-year-old male and transported him to Cloud County Health Center.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-3-14 - Mar. 3, 2014