For the record 1-29-14
Police Dept. Report
Accident—Officers investigated a one vehicle Accident at 4:20 p.m., Jan. 28, in the 1500 block of Lincoln St. involving Douglas J. Olson, Concordia. No injuries were reported.
Theft—Officers cited and released Linn Elizabeth Varner, 25, Concordia, at 4:50 p.m., Jan. 28, in the 100 block of East College Drive. Varner was charged with Theft.
Arrest—Officers doing a traffic stop at 12:30 a.m., Jan. 29, in the 300 block of West 18th St. arrested Brigham Martin Larson, 21, Concordia, charging him with Driving on an Expired License and Driving with Expired Tag. Larson was cited and released.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 6:30 p.m., Tuesday, Medic-2 went to Cloud County Health Center for long distance transfer of a 48-year-old female to Salina Regional Health Center.
At 7:16 p.m., Tuesday, Medic-5 went to 807 Matthew for a 60-year-old female and transported her to Cloud County Health Center.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014