For the record 10-1-13
Police Dept. Report
Arrest—Officers arrested Chance Gibbons, 50, Huntington, West Va., on Sept. 30, in the 100 block of North Lincoln, for Driving Under the Influence, Transporting an Open Container, No Driver's License and Expired Tag. Gibbons was transported to the Cloud County Jail.
Lost and found—These items have been turned in to the Concordia Police Department to be identified and claimed: One black and silver key, found Sept. 16 on sidewalk in front of Sonic; keys with plastic green die and leather decoration, found Sept. 26, turned in to Post Office; child's tutu, found Sept. 28 in a Fall Fest booth; camera card, found Sept. 28 on sidewalk in front of Feldkamps; yard tool, edger, found Aug. 2 at 7th and Cedar; travel bag with contact/glasses contents, found Aug. 4, 300 E. 6th; 3 keys on key ring, found Aug. 19 in City Park near Gazebo; Chevy key with picture of boy, found Aug. 24 at 700 W. 11th; racing helmet, found Aug. 30 at 300 East 13th; Samsung phone in case, found Aug. 30 at 6th and Olive. These items were found at Walmart and brought to the police department Aug. 21: handicapped placard, four keys, Chevy logo, Celtics logo; gold key and large orange numeral "1" on key ring; necklace with black jewel flowers; key with red cover, key on key ring, CD case with misc. CDs.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013