For the record 10-1
Police Dept. Report
Damage to property—Officers investigated a report of damage to property at 9:10 a.m., Friday, Sept. 28, in the 1400 block of East 6th Street. Property is owned by the City of Concordia.
Theft—Zakary Romo reported Theft of Items from his vehicle at 8 p.m., Sept. 30. Theft occurred Sunday between 1:30 and 7:30 a.m. while vehicle was parked in the 900 block of East 10th Street.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 7:59 a.m., Sept. 27th, Medic-5 went to the 700 block of East 9th and transported a 72-year-old male to Cloud County Health Center.
At 11:24 a.m., Sept. 30, Medic-5 responded to the 100 block of West 18th for an 86-year-old male patient who was transported to Cloud County Health Center.
At 1:24 p.m., Sept. 30, Medic-1 transferred a 63-year-old female patient from Cloud County Health Center to Salina Regional Health Center.
At 1:24 p.m., Sept. 30, Medic-1 also transferred an 86-year-old male patient to Salina Regional Health Center.
At 6:14 p.m. Medic-1 and Medic-2 went to a rollover accident on Highway 24 west of Glasco and transported an 18-year-old male patient to Mitchell County Hospital.
At 6:09 p.m., Medic-5 responded to the 200 block of N. Railroad in Glasco for a 61-year-old female. No transport was made.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 12-11-13 - Dec. 11, 2013
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013