For the record 10-10
Police Dept. Report
Accident—Officers investigated a two vehicle accident at 2:45 p.m., Oct. 9, in the 1500 block of Lincoln Street involving vehicles driven by Colleen Harris, Memphis, Tenn., and Janet Schrock, Clyde.
Citation—Officers cited and released Garry L. Thomas, 45, Beloit, at approximately 3 p.m., Oct. 9, in the 100 block of East College Drive charging him with Theft.
Theft—Tyler Joseph Holen, Manhattan, reported Theft of Items at approximately 3 p.m., Oct. 9. The items were taken from his vehicle while it was parked in the 2200 block of Campus Drive sometime between 6:50 p.m. and 8 p.m. Investigation continues.
Marvin E. Smith, Memphis, Tenn., and Edward Clifton Dyson III, Maryland, reported Theft of Items from their dorm room in the 2200 block of Campus Drive at 8:30 p.m., Oct. 9. Investigation continues.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013
- For the record 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013
- Courthouse 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013