For the record 10-11-13
Police Dept. Report
Theft—Damon Smith, Concordia, reported at 8:45 a.m., Oct. 10, theft of items that had occurred Oct. 9. Exact location is unknown.
Paula Mendenhall, Concordia, reported at 11:50 a.m., Oct. 8. Items were taken sometime in the first week of October. Exact location is unknown.
Accident–Officers investigated an accident at 5:30 p.m., Oct.9, at 6th and Lincoln involving vehicles driven by Pedro Garcia and Gregory Lagasse, both of Concordia.
Arrest—Officers responded to the 200 block of West 2nd at 9:50 p.m., Oct. 7 and, upon investigation, arrested Alejandro Esteban, 41, Concordia, for Domestic Battery and transported him to Cloud County Corrections.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013