For the record 10-15-13
Police Dept. Report
Accidents—Officers investigated a two vehicle accident Oct. 14 at approximately 5:40 p.m. at 6th and Lincoln involving vehicles driven by Cameron Miller and Makayla Nelson, both of Concordia.
Officers investigated a two vehicle accident Oct. 14 at approximately 5:30 p.m., in the 200 block of East 13th Street involving a vehicle driven by an unknown person and a vehicle owned by Brent Vanous, Concordia.
Arrest–Officers arrested Eldon Robbins, 57, Concordia, on Friday Oct. 11 at approx. 10:50 a.m. in the 300 block of East 8th St. on a Cloud County Warrant for Criminal Threat and Harassment by a Telecommunication Device. Robbins was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Theft–Juan Nava-Romero, Concordia, reported Theft of Property on Sunday Oct. 13th at 1:30 p.m. Theft occurred in the 400 block of West 15th Street. Investigation continues.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013
- For the record 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013
- Courthouse 11-29-13 - Nov. 29, 2013