For the record 10-21-13
Police Dept. Report
Accident—Holly M. Keller, Concordia, reported at 7:30 a.m., Oct. 19, that she had struck a vehicle in the 500 block of east 16th Street at approximately 12:30 a.m. Keller was cited for No Proof of Insurance and Failure to Report.
Arrests—Officers doing a traffic stop on Oct. 20 at 1:40 a.m. at 6th and Broadway Street arrested Shawn Francis Marcotte, 20, Concordia, charging him with Driving Under the Influence, Transporting Open Container and Expired Driver's License. Marcotte was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Officers doing a traffic stop at 5 a.m., Oct. 20 in the 100 block of East 12th Street arrested Jacob Shutts, 21, Concordia. Shutts was arrested on a Concordia Municipal Warrant and transported to Cloud County Corrections. He also was charged with Driving Under the Influence, Driving With an Expired Driver's License, Refusal of PBT, Transporting Open Container and Not Using a Turn Signal When Required.
Officers investigating a Theft report in the 1500 block of Lincoln Street. at 2 p.m., Oct. 20, arrested Mandee Webb, 36, Belleville, charging her with two counts of Theft, Possession of Methamphetamine, Possession of Paraphernalia and Possession of a Pharmaceutical drug that was not stored in the proper container. Officers also arrested Meshell Holcomb, 40, Scandia, who was charged with Theft. Both Webb and Holcomb were transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Officers arrested Marie Reed, 19, Concordia, at 5:15 p.m., Oct. 20, in the 800 block of Kansas Street, charging her with Domestic Battery. Reed was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 12-11-13 - Dec. 11, 2013
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013