For the record 10-8-13
Police Dept. Report
Arrest—At approximately 6:45 p.m., Oct. 5, officers arrested Anthony Crannell, 45, Concordia, in the 1300 block of Lincoln for No Driver's License and Obstruction of Official Duty. Crannell was transported to Cloud County Jail.
Accident—Officers investigated a two vehicle accident at East 6th and Industrial Road at approximately 6:50 p.m., Oct. 5, involving vehicles driven by Hunter Kiser, Abilene, and Orville Henderson, Concordia.
Dear Mr. Henderson
"My sincere apologies for the incident om Staurday night. I only wish i would've checked for a third time for any oncoming traffic. I am glad that you weren't injured. Sincerely, Hunter M. Kiser"
- Courthouse 12-12-13 - Dec. 12, 2013
- For the record 12-11-13 - Dec. 11, 2013
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013