For the record 11-13-13
Police Dept. Report
Accident—Officers investigated a one vehicle accident at 10:50 a.m., Nov. 12, in the 500 block of East 18th Street. A vehicle driven by Charolette Deneault, Concordia, struck property at that location owned by Dale Simpson and Tyler Knox. No injuries were reported.
Theft—Casey's General Store, Concordia, reported Theft of Fuel at 5:45 p.m., Nov. 12.
Arrest—Officers arrested Matthew F. Ovard, 28, Concordia, at approximately 3:40 a.m., Nov. 13, in the 400 block of West 14th Street. Ovard was transported to Cloud County Corrections and charged with Driving Under the Influence, Flee and Elude, Failure to Report an Accident, Reckless Driving, two charges of Failure to Stop and three charges of Failing to Signal.
Citation—Christopher Dean Sutton-Kearn, 26, Concordia, was cited and released for Driving While Suspended and Expired Tag at 6:50 p.m., Nov. 11, in the 800 block of Broadway.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-3-14 - Mar. 3, 2014