For the record 11-17
Police Dept. Report
Theft—Danae Lynn Gennette, Concordia, reported at 3:50 p.m., Nov. 16, Theft of Items from her unlocked vehicle sometime after 9 p.m. on the 15th and before 9:30 a.m. on the 16th. Vehicle was parked in the 900 block of 3rd Ave. when theft occurred.
Damage to property—David Lee McDaniel, Concordia, reported at approximately 7 p.m., Nov. 16, that sometime between noon and 5 p.m. an unknown person had damaged his vehicle while it was parked in the 200 block of East 8th Street. Investigation continues.
Arrest—Investigation of a report received at approximately 7:45 p.m., Nov. 11, has led to the arrest of David Lee McDaniel, 24, Concordia. McDaniel was arrested at 7:05 p.m., Nov. 16, in the 200 block of East 8th Street and charged with Aggravated Criminal Sodomy, Aggravated Indecent Solicitation and Indecent Solicitation. McDaniel was transported to Cloud County Jail.
Officers arrested two male juveniles from Clay Center at approximately 2 a.m., Nov. 17, in the 1000 block of Lincoln Street. Arrests stem from a traffic stop and a positive hit on the vehicle from the Concordia K-9 unit. Juveniles were charged with Possession of Drug Paraphernalia and Possession of Marijuana.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
At 11:15 a.m., Tuesday, Medic-1 responded to the 300 block of East 5th Street and transported one patient to Cloud County Health Center.
At 3:34 a.m., Wednesday, Medic-1 responded to the 500 block of West 18th Street. No transport was made.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-12-13 - Dec. 12, 2013
- For the record 12-11-13 - Dec. 11, 2013
- School superintendent retires, rehired - Dec. 10, 2013
- County board holds monthly meeting with department heads - Dec. 10, 2013
- For the record 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-9-13 - Dec. 9, 2013
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013