For the record 11-29-13
Concordia Police Department report
Arrest - On Thurs., Nov. 28, at 3:30 a.m., officers conducted a traffic stop in the 200 block of East 8th Street. Upon investigation, officers arrested Spencer Reynolds, 23, Fort Worth, Texas, charging him with expired tag, no proof of insurance, driving under the influence, possession of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was transported to Cloud County Corrections. Also arrested at the scene were Marcus Reynolds, 22, Overland Park, and Joshua Yankoviz, 20, Kansas City, Kan. Both were charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia and transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Accidents - Officers investigated an accident at 5th and Washington streets at 3:30 p.m., Wed., Nov. 27. Vehicles driven by Carl Jochems Jr. and Larry Stringer, both of Concordia, collided at that location.
Officers investigated an accident in the 100 block of East College Drive at 2:50 p.m., Wed., Nov. 27, involving vehicles driven by Nikke Krager, Concordia, and Jennifer Herrick, Topeka.
Officers investigated an accident in the 2100 block of Lincoln at 10:50 a.m., Wed., Nov. 27. A vehicle driven by Macey Strang, Concordia, hit a vehicle owned by Shannon Boff, Concordia, at that location.
Theft - On Thurs., Nov. 28 at 11:25 a.m., Leah Evers, Concordia, reported theft of items from the 400 block of West 13th. Investigation is ongoing.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014