For the record 12-18-13
Police Dept. Report
Theft—Eva Hartman, Concordia, reported at approximately 9 a.m., Dec. 16, a Theft from the 600 block of Second Ave. Investigation continues.
Kari S. Grogan, Concordia, reported at 8:15 a.m., Dec. 17, that sometime after midnight Dec. 15 and before 7 a.m., Dec. 16, someone had entered her vehicle taking items. Theft occurred in the 500 block of Somerset Circle.
Damage to property—Norris Andersen, Jamestown, reported at 9 a.m., Dec. 16, Damage to Property which occurred in the 300 block of Cedar Street.
Citation—Officers cited Amanda Perry, 19, Concordia, with Minor in Consumption and Interference with a Law Enforcement Officer. Perry was cited Dec. 16 for an incident that occurred Dec. 12.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
On Tuesday, at 9:33 a.m., Medic-5 responded to the 1100 block of West 11th and transported a 90-year-old female to Cloud County Health Center.
At 10:07 a.m., Tuesday, Medic-1 responded to Cloud County Health Center and transported a 74-year-old female patient to Salina Regional Health Center.
At 11:28 a.m., Tuesday, Medic-5 responded to Buffalo Street in Glasco for a 54-year-old male patient and transported him to Mitchell County Hospital.
At 3:59 p.m., Tuesday, Medic-5 responded to the 800 block of East 5th Street and transported a 36-year-old female to Cloud County Health Center.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-3-14 - Mar. 3, 2014