For the record 12-23-13
Police Dept. Report
Accidents–At approx. 7:40 a.m. on Friday, officers investigated a two vehicle injury accident at West 6th St. and Washington St. Vehicles driven by Eric Johnson, Concordia, and an unknown vehicle and driver collided at that location. Johnson was transported to Cloud County Health Center. Investigation continues.
On Saturday at 7:25 p.m., in the 1800 block of East 6th St., officers investigated a one vehicle accident. A vehicle driven by Michelle N. Dehnel-Snavely, Concordia, slid off the road striking and damaging a fence at that location. No injuries were reported.
Officers investigated a one vehicle accident on Saturday at 9:25 p.m. in the 300 block of Lincoln St. A vehicle driven by Gabriela Delira, Valley, Neb., struck a guardrail at that location causing damage to her vehicle. No injuries were reported.
Officers investigated an accident on Sunday, at approx 6:45 p.m. in the 100 block of West 7th St. A vehicle driven by Kyle Lervold, Concordia, struck a parked and unattended vehicle owned by Matthew Anderson, Concordia, and property owned by Heavy's BBQ.
Theft–Denise Martens, Jewell, Kan., reported a Theft on Sunday at approx. 3:00 p.m. in the 100 block of East College Dr. Investigation continues.
Fire Dept./EMS Report
On Dec. 22, at 7:10 p.m., Medic-5 and Truck-2 responded to 6th and Doster for a one vehicle accident. No transport was made.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014