For the record 12-5
Police Dept. Report
Theft—Officers investigated a report of Theft and Criminal Damage to Property that occurred sometime Nov. 30 after 5 p.m. at Ag Mark, 1111 West 4th Street. Damage and Theft were reported at 8:50 a.m., Dec. 3.
Accident—Officers investigated a two vehicle Accident at 2:20 p.m., Dec. 3, in the 100 block of West 5th Street. Vehicles driven by Naomi E. Chase and Ashley N. Davis, both of Concordia, collided at that location.
Jill R. Taylor, Concordia, reported her vehicle had been struck and damaged at 7:30 a.m., Dec. 4, while it was parked in the 100 block of East 10th Street. Investigation showed that a grain trailer driven by Wendell L. Felsburg, Gaylord, had struck and damaged the vehicle while pulling into the fuel pumps at 10th and Lincoln.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- Courthouse 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- For the record 12-6-13 - Dec. 6, 2013
- City commission tables wage increase - Dec. 5, 2013
- Work continues on Cloud County Law Enforcement Center - Dec. 5, 2013
- Lowrey to retire - Dec. 5, 2013
- Cost of gravel will increase - Dec. 4, 2013
- Courthouse 12-4-13 - Dec. 4, 2013
- For the record 12-2-13 - Dec. 2, 2013