For the record 12-6-13
Police Dept. Report
Arrests—Officers initiated a traffic stop in the 300 block of West 18th at 2 a.m., Dec. 5, and upon investigation arrested Jesse Rall, 19, Lincoln, Neb., and charged him with DUI. He was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
At 7:20 p.m., Dec. 4, officers responded t the 400 block of East 7th and upon investigation arrested Jason Jones, 42, Concordia, for Domestic Battery and Criminal Damage to Property. He was transported to Cloud County Corrections.
Officers responded to the 300 block of West 5th on Dec. 3 and upon investigation arrested Michael Archer, 50, Concordia, for Disorderly Conduct. He was cited and released.
Theft—On Dec. 4, at 4:30 p.m. Lori Duvall, Concordia, reported Theft of Items from the 500 block of East 2nd. which occurred sometime in the last month. Investigation continues.
No User Comments
Be the first to comment on this story.
- For the record 3-11-14 - Mar. 11, 2014
- Board hears innovative district update - Mar. 11, 2014
- Asch reports on road closing - Mar. 11, 2014
- Agriculture key to local growth - Mar. 10, 2014
- For the record 3-10-14 - Mar. 10, 2014
- Lange hired as new VP - Mar. 10, 2014
- Courthouse 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- For the record 3-7-14 - Mar. 7, 2014
- City approves option to purchase lots - Mar. 6, 2014
- For the record 3-6-14 - Mar. 6, 2014
- Board receives requests for wind farm money - Mar. 4, 2014
- For the record 3-4-14 - Mar. 4, 2014